Next Generation Vulnerability Management
The Challenges with Legacy Vulnerability Management Programs
- Protecting from advanced malware and identifying malicious communications in real-time cannot be done through static reports
- Remediation of vulnerabilities is delayed and ineffective due to lack of visibility and proper context
- Compliance audits are not enough or are inaccurate
- Technologies such as mobile, virtual and cloud, cannot be adequately secured by periodic scanning alone
- A list of vulnerabilities without context guarantees that critical assets will not be patched in time
- Manually correlating risk across point security products is costly
- 100% asset discovery ensures all assets that connections to your network are identified, classified, and evaluated for vulnerabilities
- Non-intrusive vulnerability assessment between scans ensures minimal impact to assets
- Real-time continuous monitoring provides instant identification of vulnerabilities – without waiting for the next scheduled scan
- Attack paths analysis provides prioritization based on severity of vulnerability, exploitability of the vulnerability, and accessibility from outside attackers.
- Malware detection identifies active connections to botnets and compromised hosts communicating with malicious sites.
- Advanced threats detection identifies rapidly changing malware that anti-virus software may miss and identifies new threats that may not be publicly known.
- Integration with patch management systems validates detected vulnerabilities to patching to identify accurate remediation and detect conflicts.
- Context from Network Infrastructure, Patch Management Systems, MDM Systems, and Configuration Management Systems for accurate assessment of vulnerabilities
- Detection of mobile devices to identify, classify, and capture vulnerabilities
- MDM integration ensures that vulnerability management accounts for mobile device